Friday, February 02, 2007

Holla at a 4Q

If you’re like me, you’re probably sitting in your boxers, blogging about blogging, wondering why you started drinking Long Islands at 11:30 in the morning.

If you’re not like me then you probably still remember the answer.

I’m done with finals, which means I’m done with 1L. Hooray to that. Haley told me I’m having people over tonight so I guess that’s what I’m doing. If you want to come, you’re more than welcome . . . especially you Prof. Property. I need to talk to you about something, and by something I mean changing my answer to the last question, part B. If we can’t change it, I’m at least looking for bonus points. If the fact pattern were written as I read it to be written, my God I would have nailed it . . . absolutely nailed it.

Anyway, if this post makes no sense, forgive me. Microsoft Word keeps putting all these red and green lines under everything I type and I find it quite distracting.

6 Comments:

At 5:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Prof. Property tells me that she reads FM2W when she needs entertainment...

...or when she needs a bedtime story for the kids...

...who fortunately are too young to understand the meaning of "libations" and the effects thereof.

 
At 9:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I am so sorry that I missed out on my party invitation. Thanks for thinking of me. Even though you aren't in my class any longer I will be sure to continue reading for entertainment and to keep abreast of current events! :)

 
At 6:11 PM, Blogger Jon Swanburg said...

In the words of my former Governor, “I’ll be back.”

Maybe not back to Property, but certainly Healthcare Litigation or whatever else it is you’re teaching.

 
At 11:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ultimately, this ruined the entire story for me and it almost made me turn people away from the film.
At the same time, in the same interview, Takaya Imamura stated
that "the story ends here", which has thrown some fans for a loop.
She wrote songs for other musical groups, for instance The Pussycat
Dolls, New Kids on the Block and for Britney Spears.

My blog :: daft punk random access memories zip

 
At 3:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This process is usually favoured by people newer to internet marketing and business, as those who have been running an internet business realise
that delivering products manually will not only take up all of your spare time, but will eventually lead
to many disgruntled customers, and a number of customers thinking they've been scammed. The adobe reader is what you need to download e - Book in PDF format. So, without spending any money (assuming you already had a computer), you have your equipment.

Look into my web site - free pdf ebook download

 
At 10:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your password can be changed from the Profile section
at any time. If you are getting an internet business off the ground,
or you have been in the game for a while, but don't understand why you can't get a good response from your clients or prospective clients,
than you already know that communication is one of the most important currencies around when it comes to doing businesses online.
This method is considered one of the fastest ways
to get your blog indexed by Yahoo.

My web blog WP Social Press

 

Post a Comment

<< Home