Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Prof. Contracts Strikes Back


The Contracts II exam was over nearly 11 hours ago and I’m still scratching my head about that first question.

The first time I read it I thought, “Fuck, did I accidentally just spend the last couple days studying a coloring book?” The second time I read it I thought, “My God Swanburg, if your not going to write anything you might as well color him a fucking picture.” Third time I read it, a girl in the front row got up to puke. That’s when I knew I wasn’t alone.

Questions two and three weren’t nearly as bad but seriously, where did that first question come from?

I mean, it’s not like Prof. Contracts would sit in his car pretending it was a spaceship and it’s not like he’d sit there going, “phew, phew, phew, I’m going to get you space demons” and it’s not like he’d get up from that and go write an exam question. Right?

3 Comments:

At 10:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's a bad day when Prof. Contracts says, "Yeah, I didn't give you enough time for that test, did I?"

 
At 7:00 PM, Blogger Mark Osler said...

My entire crim prac exam was about spores and fungus.

 
At 10:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is it just me, or does Ryan in this picture look a little bit like the Manzanares?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home