Friday, January 19, 2007

It's not you, it's Me

“I feel like the teacher on Charlie Brown” announced Prof. Property, “and all you hear is Wah, Wah, Wah . . . Wah, Wah . . . Wah, Wah, Wah.”

I thought about that one for a second and you are so right . . . so right, but so not alone. I can’t understand anything or anyone this time of year. I got stood up in Contracts today and if I didn’t know any better, I might think I’d replaced my textbook with Mad-Libs and my notes with a step-by-step guide to impersonating the mentally less fortunate.

If I draw the finger on the back of my notebook and hold it up during class, you’ll know you’ve done something wrong. Until then, just know it isn’t your fault.

1 Comments:

At 10:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

if you're gonna steal another person's witty humor, at least give them credit for it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home