Wednesday, January 17, 2007

The Day Hell Froze Over

I realize life isn’t always fair, but really, this, this is just cruel. I can live with the fact undergrad classes were canceled, while Law students got a mere two hour delay and I can live with the fact I forgot to check my e-mail prior to driving five minutes to school, but seriously CrimPro has been moved from 9:15 to 3:30 and I’m devastated.

If you’ve never had Prof. CrimPro you can’t understand my plight.

Generally, 9:15 CrimPro is only over after the 10:30 professor storms in and marches around for awhile. That being said, there are no classes after 3:30, and thus, no professor to save us; no real reason for him to stop talking; no real reason for him not to extend our hour and five minute session into a ten hour endeavor.

Did I mention we have LAPP right before that?

Moral of the story, instead of a snow day we get a snow job. Get it snow job; an attempt to deceive or persuade by using flattery or exaggeration. High five! So you can drive to school and risk your life or do what I do: Not risk your life and be a stud in the sack.

3 Comments:

At 6:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It snowed in Malibu - Kanan Road was closed and they had to divert traffic. Pepperdine stayed open.

Mom

 
At 11:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your mom responded to a blog that ended with you claiming to be a stud in the sack. Is that not even a little awkward?

 
At 4:53 PM, Blogger Jon Swanburg said...

Eh . . . it's not like I put pictures.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home