Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Effects of Terrorism

Apparently five units here at Bandera were robbed on Christmas Eve and new security measures are being implemented. The gate code will be eliminated and replaced with a phone entry system while each unit’s parking spots are being limited to the unit’s number of bedrooms.

Although my place is one bedroom with no land-line, and my parties may be going the way of Scruff’s, Wednesday nights, and the dinosaurs, I shouldn’t be upset. The thought of safety makes me giddy and nothing screams safety like limited parking . . . absolutely nothing.

So yea . . . law prom.

Originally the plan was to bring a bunch of dates and by dates I mean semi-illiterate bombshells. But I’m not. I promise. There will be one and only one and she can totally read . . . and talk . . . in English . . . I think.

5 Comments:

At 8:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, don't give in to peer pressure- illiterate bombshells are fine as dates- many of the students at BLS will probably end up marrying women like that anyhow (at least the male law students).

 
At 8:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ughhh

 
At 10:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmmm, how does that bitter pill taste 6:05?

 
At 10:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The new security procedures at your apartment complex will cause all of us great sadness, esteemed fellow student of the law (yet more hagiogrpahy)- I leave the situation with the fairer sex to your judgement- as you have a far greater understanding of such inscrutible things then I do. I look forward to seeing you at Law Prom-- it shall be interesting! See you there.

 
At 5:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am more than willing to bet that that last "anaonymous" qoute wa sa not do anonymous windy city comment. yikes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home