Monday, December 18, 2006

Foosball for Charity

1) My condolences to Mr. Farhenthold and friends; your loss came as a shock to us all.

2) My apologies to Prof. Contracts; today’s visitor fell asleep in class at no fault of your own.

3) Tomorrow is the charity foosball tournament at Crickets and I’m hoping everyone can show.

It’s come to my attention that the hosting team’s name needs work. Allow me to propose some suggestions for the two pictured below and feel free to add your own.


&



Fuzzy Foosballists
Oselates
Bates the Sherpa
Pass, Trap, Bang
IRACi Insurgents
Hugs Not Drugs
Fabio Fan Club
Ivory Tower Snipers

4 Comments:

At 1:03 AM, Blogger Ryanlindly said...

RazorBlates-- but IRACi Insurgents is pretty good.

 
At 7:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can't tell it from their grooming, but that is a Harvard-Yale combination. How about Ivy League hairballs?

 
At 10:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oselates indeed,
to Baker said I, "better
than Bosler." Great Minds?

Love,
Matt

 
At 10:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Given the season and the individuals' respective alma maters: The Hairy and the Ivy?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home