Tuesday, January 09, 2007

It Pays to be Special

Prof. LAPP kept yelling and at points, I feared paying attention would induce either seizures or Tourette's. An hour later there was hope.

“If you have no idea what’s going on” he says, as I sit there with my glassy look of incompetence, “then you are doing great. When you do the reading tonight and you don’t understand it, your doing absolutely terrific.”

After thinking about that one for a second I've decided I’m obviously fucking brilliant.

I don’t know my ass from a hot administrative rock and my notes resemble a Rorschach Test. I probably understand less right now than the improbable offspring of Mike Tyson and Tara Reid and for the first time in my life it feels tremendous.

From what I gather, as long as I don’t regularly soil myself, I’m well on my way to greatness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home