Thursday, January 11, 2007

Has Anyone Seen 007?

I thought my classmate in the post below was the only one confused, but such is not the case.

In L.A., the gay guy who cut my hair would never ask what I wanted, he’d just throw out a couple celebrity names, say he was combining them and go to work. The girl I normally go to here in Waco is satisfied when I say I want my hair short and messy. Sadly, she was booked and I got a lady who asked for directions.

Lady: “So how do you want it?”
Me: “Short and messy.”
Lady: “Like how short and messy?”
Me: “Um I guess I’m going for a David Beckham / James Bond kind of look if that makes any sense.”
Lady: “Alright, so is that a 2 or a 3?”
Me: “I don’t know what you mean?”
Lady: “On the buzzer 2 or 3?”
Me: “Ummm . . . 3?”

Turns out James Bond, David Beckham and a 3 is code for a 14-year old lesbian.

Just thought you should know.

4 Comments:

At 9:16 PM, Blogger Mark Osler said...

I went to "Sportsclips" and told the lady I wanted to look like Wayne Gretzky in 1983. She did a surprisingly good job. It looks horrendous. Gretzky must have brought something else to the equation...

 
At 9:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should have gotten your hair cut in L.A.

 
At 12:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Osler's comment...so true, so funny.

 
At 3:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

beckham/bond.... Poor women cuts hair. She's not a miracle-worker. good call on you looking like a lesbo though. i never noticed before.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home