Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Twenty Inches of Snow and Ice Cripple Texas


Quotes of the Day:
“I’m sorry I missed class, I couldn’t figure out how to use my ice scraper.”

(A person wearing his sunglasses in class): “My eyes are very tired. I forgot to wear my glasses on the way to school and the snow glare was very stressful on my eyes.”

“It took me forever to get to school today. The roads weren’t so bad as much as I had to drive with my head out the window. If I went over 30 I thought I would freeze to death.”

“You think school will be closed again tomorrow?”

4 Comments:

At 7:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

were these all from the same person, or at least the first three?

 
At 11:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't you have to have sun to have snow glare? Or any other glare as a matter of fact? At least a source of bright light as to make your eyes weary.

I may be mistaken, but I think snow is a big thing in the upper Midwest.

 
At 6:18 AM, Blogger TJ said...

screw the upper midwest, man. who do they think they are, imposing their weather on us?

 
At 8:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i dont like this entry in your blog. it doesnt provide me an opportunity to make controversial and provocative comments. maybe next entry?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home