Thursday, September 21, 2006

What Would SoTheBearSays Do?

I’m replacing the sex, drugs and rock & roll with haiku. Feel free to add your own. 5, 7, 5 on the syllables, must be law school related.

LARC II

In the library
Searching aimlessly for books;
Thank God for Lexis.

Contracts I:

The shirt says Nepal
The hair announces rock star;
Ceaseless energy.

Property I:

Where are you Thomas
You are the star of the show;
Stand up when you speak.

Torts II:

Sit down when you speak
I seem to know your first names;
Killing with kindness.

CivPro

I’m such a badass
I invented the Northstar;
Don’t hate the player.

LARC I

By far the best dressed
Once killed a man with her hands;
Please don’t call on me.

Torts I

That’s interesting
Can I get your opinion?
You’re almost correct.

CrimLaw

Pack yourself a lunch
Tell your friends not to wait up;
It will be awhile

11 Comments:

At 2:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

William Counseller
Grading Our Civ.Pro Exams
Devouring Dreams

 
At 3:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

de-vour-ing dreams
I count only 4 syllables...

How about:
Kicking ass always

BTW great stuff swanburg

 
At 3:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please god make it stop
The sobreity is dull
Take a shot with me

 
At 3:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*** Devouring Our Dreams

 
At 4:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

devouring has 4 syllables.

 
At 4:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

william counseller has 6 syllables.

 
At 4:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

5:27,

Where are you from, Louisiana? The proper pronunciation has only 3 syllables. Look it up if you don't believe me.

 
At 4:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I see fear in eyes
As I flip my brown hair back
Boo-yaaa Baby Jesus!!

 
At 4:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes, but in louisiana and east texas it has four, and I.I.E.D. is pronounced ah.ah.ee.dey.

de-vow-er-ing

 
At 6:10 PM, Blogger Jon Swanburg said...

Here is how it would have to be pronounced to work.

Will-i-am Couns-lor
Grad-ing - our - Civ-Pro Ex-ams;
De-vow-er-ing Dreams.

But I like the entry's

Are we saying Boo-yaa is one syllable, or is Baby Jesus prounced in a way so that it's only 5?

 
At 7:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://meatballsandashes.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home