Friday, September 15, 2006

The Last Vestige of 1Q

In case you forgot what fun looks like, check out this CivPro distribution.

1 A
2 A-
7 B
4 B-
5 C
6 D
2 F

Ok, maybe not fun but certainly cause for a drink or two.

What’s that you say blog? I should study more and drink less?

Well my dear, I may not know all the Civil Procedure that was intended but like Prof. CivPro always said, “If your ship is sinking, tell everyone to get on board and bring them down with you.”

On that note, the party Haley is having at my house is still on, with the caveat grades aren’t to be discussed. If you tell someone your grade or ask what they got, you will be forced to have a shot of the strongest liquor I can find. If you aren’t doing anything tonight feel free to stop bye. Everyone but Prof. CivPro is invited. Nothing against you personally, it’s just . . . well you know . . . it would be kind of awkward.

8 Comments:

At 12:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

echo?

 
At 8:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ouch, that sucks. So sorry.

 
At 10:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where, when and can old pc kids come, i promise i wont look at people weird or pee my pants

 
At 1:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What did you do to earn WJC's displeasure? I haven't seen a distribution that bad since BizOrg spring 05 after the beachball incident

 
At 1:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought he liked us, with one or two exceptions at the very most.

well, we were bound to set record breaking scores one way or another. I guess WJC thought "another" was the way to go.

 
At 8:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, thanks for fucking up the curve Bell

 
At 10:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha..."Bell! Why are you wearing a blue shirt? Do you think you are smart? Why aren't you writing this down?"

 
At 10:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would pay to hear him rip you guys a new hole ON wednesday's review session. Honestly, I am suprised because as a 3q I have been impressed with the overall intellectual ability of the class top to bottom.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home