Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Because Law Buddies are Forever and the Music Never Ends

Tonight is Law Buddy Social and this time it isn’t just about the free food. Karaoke will be sung, and drinks will be drunk. I can’t tell you how excited I am. For those not in the know, I’ll be at Buzzard Billy’s from 7 – 10, followed by Scruffy Murphy’s indefinitely thereafter.

For those who’ve never seen Thomas perform, you can expect a whole lot of this:




If you don’t want to karaoke you should still show up and exchange free drinks / outlines for friendship.

As an aside, my blog has unfortunately overqualified me to become a Student Ambassador. That’s not exactly what administration said, but I know that’s what they meant. And although I do love this school and have nothing but good things to say about it, I certainly understand that there are myriads of more appropriate candidates for the job.

Anyway, expect the full commentary on everything law buddy by sometime tomorrow.

Disclaimer
***It’s been brought to my attention, that the post discussing my stalker referenced underage people drinking at my humble abode. I’d like to recant my joke. The undergrads didn’t bring any alcohol and I didn’t serve them. The people who drank were all of legal age.***

1 Comments:

At 5:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like how i look like a spaz....
am i a spaz?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home