Monday, September 11, 2006

This Means War

Law League Softball has been temporarily canceled as the result of undergrad subterfuge. The frat-tastic folks at the institution across the way pulled a quick one by block scheduling the fields until the end of October.

If the good people of the SBA can’t find replacement fields, I recommend we put the softball money towards bowling.

If we can’t put the money towards bowling, I say we put the money towards a photographer . . . particularly one capable of capturing our underage counterparts in the prime of their binge drinking glory. I’ll be in charge of anonymously delivering the pictures to the student disciplinary committee and voilà, the fields are ours.

As cruel as it may sound, we here at Baylor Law don’t take kindly to criminals; especially when they interfere with our intramural sports.

5 Comments:

At 8:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Come on Swanburg, you already have a 2Q photographer :o) At least now I can take pictures of other people doing silly shiznet, so my wonderful law school homies can have a break from my camera and I :o) I can even publish their follies on YouTube...no, who would ever do that ;o)

 
At 6:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nora, if you come anywhere near me with that camera, i swear to god

 
At 7:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We always played our games at the MLK field.

 
At 7:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha....assault and battery with a digital camera. thomas is just afraid he'll get caught with his pants down...and not in a dirty, sexual way.

 
At 3:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The best part of playing at the MLK fields is the transvestite who begins every game by singing the National Anthem

 

Post a Comment

<< Home