Wednesday, September 20, 2006

The Legend Continues

Based on today’s events, I’m guessing Profs. CivPro and Property had a little conversation that went something like this:

Prof. CivPro: I hear your stealing my pedagogy. That’s a brave move.
Prof. Property: But I’m not. . .
Prof. CivPro: Look, I don’t know what they told you but I’m the badass around these parts.
Prof. Property: But I. . .
Prof. CivPro: How many have you kicked out? 5 maybe 10?
Prof. Property: I don’t know, I. . .
Prof. CivPro: Well I got three syllables for you. . .Gen-O-Cide.
Prof. Property: What ar. . .
Prof. CivPro: They’re all going down. Just you wait . . . .

And with that, the 1Q’s fates were sealed. They were all kicked out. Every last one of them; left wandering the hallowed halls shocked, scared and confused.

Tomorrow is the 2Q CivPro exam review and I’m honestly quite scared.

9 Comments:

At 7:11 AM, Blogger Jeremy Masten said...

Is Prof. CivPro more Godzilla or more King Kong? I mean, is he trying to burn down Tokyo or is he trying to get the girl?

I thought I knew, but now I'm not so sure.

 
At 9:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait to be called stupid despite the fact that I made a good grade in his clas.

 
At 9:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Be fair. He always gave two options. Either 1) you were stupid or 2) you weren't trying hard enough. And after giving the options, he always said, "And I know you're not stupid."

 
At 5:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i thought he was more than fair with what he said. that doesn't mean that i didn't leave feeling like shit about myself, regardless of my grade. but he was much more calm than i expected...though i, as well as everyone in attendance i'm sure, felt like he was speaking directly to me with everything he said.

 
At 5:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sure he's calm, he has a new class to yell at now and he's just saving it up for us tomorrow.....

 
At 8:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha...by the time he got to us he was exhausted from all of the yelling and demolishing of self-esteems

 
At 6:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does he still play some Bob Marley to take the sting off those grades? "Every little thing... gon' be alright...."

 
At 7:53 AM, Blogger Jon Swanburg said...

No, but that would have been a nice touch.

 
At 8:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

He's losing his touch. No speech about how your CivPro grade won't matter in the big picture? How grades in general don't really matter? How the things that REALLY matter in this world are God and Family, and that this CivPro grade is nothing more than a little tiny bump in the road?

No holding hands in a circle and singing nondenominational spirituals????

 

Post a Comment

<< Home