Wednesday, August 30, 2006

CrimLaw Exam Review

I went to Prof. CrimLaw’s post-exam review with two thoughts. First, I assumed I’d be impressed with my expansive knowledge of material long since forgotten. Second, I assumed my test had been misgraded. Both assumptions turned out to be false.

My exam wasn’t bad so much as it wasn’t good. For what it’s worth I typed a lot of words, my grammar was respectable and I formatted my headings like a champ. No points were allotted for the above.

To my credit, Prof. CrimLaw was so impressed with my ¾ page dissertation on a subtlety that I received 2.5 rather than the allotted 2 points. I may have missed the remainder but my God it feels good to get those bonus points.

Baylor professors like to work in teams. Consequently we watched “The Paper Chase” in Contracts no more than two hours after finding out our grades for CrimLaw. It was depressing to say the least. If I’m not the guy who gets the A’s and sleeps with the Prof's. daughter, and I’m not the guy with the 880 page outline, that just leaves the guy who tries to kill himself and nobody wants to be that guy.

But hey, thanks for the free pizza.

6 Comments:

At 1:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahahaha, swanburg you crasy nut!

 
At 1:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

cat walking across a keyboard...at least it wasn't cat peeing on a keyboard.

 
At 7:47 AM, Blogger Jon Swanburg said...

Based on the time, spelling, and word choice of the last two comments, I'm going to guess Haley and Thomas stayed at Scruff's till Scruff made them leave.

Welll done.

 
At 8:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i don't know what you're talking about. i was in the library all night. there could be more than one infamous bitch.

 
At 8:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The guy who kills himself is the prototype of a PC student, one of the few not on drugs.

 
At 12:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You watched the Paper Chase???? What the hell kind of class is that?? Pathetic.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home