Thursday, June 01, 2006

Post-Game Commentary

If I had to compare today’s game to a STD I’d pick syphilis. Not nearly as bad as herpes and totally curable with a shot of penicillin; it’s really not that bad. We had moments of brilliance, and led for most of the game. The ‘Werebears’ were up 10 – 7 going into the last inning, the other team made four runs and called it quits. I made an error to end the game but that is neither here nor there. The fact of the matter is we showed potential and when you suck as bad as the 1Q’s that’s fantastic.

Mavs game then Bogarts Bar Review

6 Comments:

At 9:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually, we were up 7-4 headed into the last inning. You scored six in the top of the inning, we scored four in the bottom half. Just for the record and all.

And that was our team's first non-forfeit victory. Ever. So thanks!

 
At 10:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

syphillis is a virus and thus cannot be cured by a simple shot of penicillin. no wonder you went to pepperdine.

 
At 6:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's your personal favorite method of treating it, Princeton?

 
At 8:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The gold standard for treatment of syphilis is consecutive daily intramuscular injections with procaine penicillin. How did you ever get into Princeton?

 
At 9:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, somebody has an intimate knowledge of the syphillis treatment.

 
At 9:50 AM, Blogger Jon Swanburg said...

If there is one thing I know it's my STDs. I checked my facts, I’m right you’re wrong. Next you’re going to try and tell me crabs is more than a slap on the wrist.

http://www.cdc.gov/std/Syphilis/STDFact-Syphilis.htm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home