Thursday, June 01, 2006

Game Day II ("Return of the Werebears")

Apparently, several of my 1Q classmates are just as naïve and foolish as yours truly. Seems we are sticking with the name ‘Werebears’ but adding the slogan:

“Our drinking team has a softball problem.”

The original slogan was, “Alcoholics go to meetings, we are just lawyers in training”, but those who actually go to meetings seemed offended.

After yesterdays session with the Texas Law Examiner I’m weary of the slogans implications but it’s not like our slogan is true or anything. If you are reading my blog as part of the F.B.I. background check, I swear I thought she was 18. She was hot, so please don’t hold it against me. And that whole human trafficking thing, that was just a huge misunderstanding.

Softball at 7, Bar Review at 9:30.

1 Comments:

At 2:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Regarding the glove: Ask bearispissed, or anyone who played Flag Football during Winter Quarter.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home