Thursday, June 08, 2006

Game Day III

On the STD scale we are back up to the Clap. Sad but true, our performance was sub-par even for spastic, retarded, children playing softball at their 4th grade field day. SoTheBearSays won by about 15 or so but we made like five runs in the last inning and if that doesn’t count for something I don’t know what does. The “Defending Champs/ Oral Advocates” have a formidable heckling squad comprised of four cute girls capable of talking inordinate amounts of shit. My nickname was “Reach-Around.”

Full recap tomorrow but for now I’m off to watch the game and continue what I’ve started.

9 Comments:

At 8:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

those girls are major whores

 
At 10:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ditto Anonymous

 
At 7:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Adorable testy law school bitches. Do I smell a catfight?

 
At 8:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

help a brother out...who were the girls?

 
At 8:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

help a brother out...who were the girls?

 
At 9:58 AM, Blogger Jon Swanburg said...

I think you’re lying. None of them offered to sleep with me for money and any real whore would spot me as an easy target. Let’s keep the trash talking on the field and let’s not hate on the beautiful people.

 
At 4:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know for a fact one of them likes it in the pooper.

 
At 2:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You guys sound like whiny bitches, lay off the pretty ladies

 
At 11:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anonymous(s) - (obviously a bunch of hating 1L chicks...or possibly, although not likely, a couple o' gay 1L fucks) - here are your "whores": 1 married...who is one of the most conservative ladies that I know; 2 who have been dating their boyfriends (loyally, mind you) for 2+ years; and the last 3L (but not least 3L), who nobody is getting their hands on. I am standing up for my Oral Advocates - and 9:29 and 11:32, you are petty, jealous cunts. Good luck at BLS.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home