Thursday, March 05, 2009

Immunity Day

In my first few quarters I liked nothing more than the concept of Immunity Day - drinking and rubbing my junk against strangers is better when done for charity - but Immunity Day in PC is different.

95% of the class paid $60 or donated blood to free up time to study for this Saturday’s MPRE.

If PC students were zookeepers, I feel this would be tantamount to paying to two weeks salary for the opportunity to spend a day shoveling nothing but monkey shit.

4 Comments:

At 1:46 PM, Blogger Lee Carver said...

Hopefully, you covered material on Immunity Day. I recall two of the three PC immunity days consisting of review and philosophical discussion.

 
At 6:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The psychological well-being was worth every penny.

 
At 12:57 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Today, I decided it would be pretty amusing to press the "Like" button on everyone's status on Facebook without reading them just to get on peoples' nerves. After re-reading them later, I found out one of them said "I MISS YOU SOO MUCH GRANDMOM. RIP". I liked that her grandmother died. FML

 
At 2:21 PM, Blogger Jon Swanburg said...

Carver - We covered real things in a double session of Wren.

Anon - I sadly agree.

Brittany - Best thing I've read in years.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home