Monday, February 23, 2009

Since People Seem to Care

93 teams entered the Net Impact Competition and the 20 teams below made it to the second round.

Rice University
MIT
University of Virginia
Northwestern
Washington State University
HEC Montreal
Dartmouth
George Washington University (2)
Clairemont Graduate University
University of North Carolina
Bainbridge Graduate Institute
University of British Columbia
UC-Berkeley
Duke University
Harvard Business School
UC-Berkeley
Michigan State University (2)
University of Baylor
That’s as far as we got. As a team, Clairmont beat us on their way to winning the tournament; and as an individual, just about everyone beat me on the way to having a fulfilling life.
Me: Are you going snowboarding after this?
Northwestern Student: Yea. I’m actually in my third year of law school so it’s not a big deal that I’m skipping class and going boarding until Wednesday.
Me: Go fuck yourself.
And just like that . . . I'll never be invited back.

1 Comments:

At 4:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't see how any other response would be appropriate. Well done, Swanburg.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home