Thursday, December 06, 2007

Halfway There, Thanks to Successories

The first fifteen weeks of my stint in the MBA program have gone remarkably well. I learned the all-important hard skills, practiced many of the soft, and inadvertently figured out my future.


It's been a great adventure.

In 39 days, I'll return to an entirely different semester. In the second fifteen weeks, besides traveling to case competitions and implementing a business plan I've been developing on my own, as part of FocusFirm, I'll be working in a consulting roll for EchoStar.

Overall, business school has been keeping me thoroughly entertained in ways I never thought possible.
And since I know you didn't click the link above, here's a picture from the Baylor website of a youthful Manzanares during a 2006 FocusFirm presentation in D.C.
_
Rumor has it, the people of Venezuela turned against Hugo Chavez waiting for the Manzanares to return.

1 Comments:

At 1:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Swanburg:

Looks like someone put out a tongue-in-cheek personal ad on Waco's craigslist for WJC. Its pretty funny.

http://waco.craigslist.org/mis/462502343.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home