Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Swanburg Gets Punked by HO HO HO's

Bandera Ranch sponsored a door decorating contest for Christmas with the top three units winning $300, $200 and $100 respectively. With expectations high, and Dollar Store accoutrements at my disposal, the portal into my home was decorated with unmatched pizzazz.
A House with a Door Similar to My Own

My snowmen were erect, my lights were properly dangled, my garland hung playfully and my wreath gave off a cherubic glow that exemplified all that was Christmas.* Unfortunately, I lost to three other units occupied by a combined twelve female entrepreneurs.

Representatives from Buildings 8, 9 & 10

Though I didn't see the judging, I'll assume, like all females, they made up for their lack of inflatables with fancy hats and breasts. I never had a chance.

*In a totally gay holiday-sweater sort of way


2 Comments:

At 12:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's bs, Swanburg. Your snowman was badass.

....I probably would've voted for the girls too.

BC

 
At 8:57 PM, Blogger Jon Swanburg said...

First, it was snowmen, plural, and second, it's good you said that. I was talking to my snowmen the other day and they said they thought you were best looking failure of a beer pong player they had ever seen.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home