Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Summer Starter's Do Things

I'm currently in Vail spending Thanksgiving with my girlfriend's family. Thanks in large part to global warming and small part to my lack of creativity, it should be a vacation spent eating, drinking and getting touched by strangers.

And though I lament the lack of snow, things could be worse. I could be one of the two summer starters who used the previous weekend to get engaged or a third whose wife gave birth to their first child.


I'd offer my congratulations but it seems kind of counterintuitive. After all, they aren't going to be touched by strangers for a very, very long time.

2 Comments:

At 9:42 AM, Blogger _B_ said...

I think I can see you from my office.

 
At 7:49 AM, Blogger Jon Swanburg said...

In that case you are a lucky man or at very least, a man with a very nice view.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home