Monday, November 05, 2007

Timeliness Is No Longer My Thing

First, congrats to the good people at the Law School for again having the highest bar passage rate in Texas; second, congrats to several current PC students for patronizing Scruff's on Halloween. For those that missed it, the night was an enchanting array of merriment and tomfoolery.

If you're looking for signs of changing times, Coach Schnupp was not in attendance and I wore a costume featuring pants.

In more recent news, I've been shirking my duties here at FromMalibuToWaco in favor of Madden '08 on the Wii and a blog devoted to Texas energy, deregulation, economics, and oil prices. As thrilling as that sounds, and as eager as I know you are to read it, its all part of an as-of-yet-unpublished corporate website for an upstart energy brokerage / aggregation company that is presently coming to Waco. Meaning, my words are sort of on the internet but not really.

In the mean time, good luck on finals. I hear law students need that sort of thing.

1 Comments:

At 11:02 PM, Anonymous Melissa said...

All these people will tell you to do (after taking their fee which is substantial) is the same thing I am telling you to do right now (only I'm not charging you a fee). We can take the example of this war in Somalia which was a massacre for the American's army. Commitment to Australia Zoo's confidentiality and privacy policies. If you are finding a gift for a female friend or relative, especially if she is your wife or girlfriend, jewellery is a popular and evergreen gift choice. She gave Andy a photograph.a picture of her.but with longer hair.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home