Friday, April 20, 2007

Reading Daze

That clever title means I don't feel like writing so I leave you with this:

Dia Del Oso: Great Holiday or the Greatest?

Anytime I wake up to sunbathing females on a Thursday, the holiday gets my vote for the greatest.

Spencer Bleach: Stewart Gilligan Griffin or Dexter?

After literally blowing up his parents' house, Tydwbleach's three-year old son Spencer is said to have told people including a reporter, "My house is broken but Bob the Builder is going to fix it."

4/20: A Holiday or a Reading Day?

Neighbor: You don't have school tomorrow?
Me: No, they gave us off.
Neighbor: That's so tight . . . I can't believe the law school gave you off for 4:20.
Me: I can't believe it either.

8 Comments:

At 6:14 AM, Blogger Mark Osler said...

Are you making fun of Bates again?

 
At 10:14 AM, Blogger Thomas said...

>>osler

i laughted heartily at that one

 
At 12:05 PM, Blogger Jon Swanburg said...

I had my quota of Bates humor yesterday with this conversation:

Me: "Btitt's C.V. is filled with things that make him cool. I just discovered he went to space camp back in '94."

Bates: "I went to Space Camp back in '67 or '68 but it was a different kind of space camp."

Me: "Yea . . . from what I hear you never had to leave your living room but it was crazy nonetheless."


He later back tracked with some story about a Space Law conference in Australia but that too sounds like it involves drugs. A lot of them.

 
At 3:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure I don't want to know which of your friends you refer to as "Btitt"

 
At 4:42 PM, Blogger Jon Swanburg said...

Hahahaha if you hadn't pointed out the typo Britt would have missed out on a new nickname.

Britt aka BC aka B-titt

 
At 8:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Space camp was so badass.

And no, my new nickname is not B-Titt.

I can't wait for my post on this blog, Swanburg. A deal's a deal.

 
At 9:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Btitt/B/BC,
Must the fight over our names continue? I was aka big titty britt back in the day, and Btitt is just a bit too close for comfort. This needs to be settled once and for all (my neck hurts from turning around every time i hear B-titt called out).


p.s. I went to space camp back in '93. Are we soul mates?

 
At 9:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Britt's new nickname is actually Clitt.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home