Monday, April 16, 2007

New SBA Officers

There is absolutely nothing funny or interesting about people getting elected but that's exactly what happened.
Here are the results:
Executive Officers:
President - Jolie McCuistion
Vice President - Rory Brewton
Secretary - Kate Moynahan
Treasurer - Jessica Rosenbaum
Parliamentarian - Alex Bell

Third Year Officers:
President - Dan Stokes
Vice President - Laura Morgan
Secretary - Kristy Tyler

Second Year Officers:
President - Jessica Hart
Vice President - Kami Keller
Treasurer - Dylan Springmann

First Year Officers:
President - Justin Schneider
Vice President - Pete Kerr
Secretary - John Burkhead

TX Bar Association Rep - Jennie Bauman
ABA Rep - Kaye Johnson

3 Comments:

At 8:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some titles have been changed by executive order:

Jolie is now simply "Her majesty", or "The Madame"

I will be going by "El Jefe", and if you need to find me, I'll be outside soiling my lungs with some of Havana's finest. Probably with Acosta.

Kaye will still simply be known as "the Badass"

I've petitioned Jolie for the power to appoint a BLS Fire Marshall. We need one. We have a parliamentarian, so why not one more useless position?

I'll be taking applications, both written and oral.

 
At 10:47 AM, Blogger Jon Swanburg said...

I kind of already nominated Jolie as the fire marshal. If I've said it once I've said it a million times . . . Jolie makes it rain.

 
At 6:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awe! Thanks Swanburg. Whatever reason you have for sucking up, just know it is working.

My first plan of business is to buy lottery tickets with Bell. Based on his track record, we will win.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home