Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Immunity Day Recap

I could talk about last night's Immunity Party for hours . . . or not and say I did. Psych!!!

I'll talk about it.

It was at the zoo from 8 - 11 and as it turns out, monkeys will not wake up from the hours of 8 - 11, regardless of how loud the music. The bald eagles were awake as were some rat-like creatures, but not the monkeys. I learned this on my walk around the zoo. I didn't learn much else since it was dark, but after spending 3 minutes working up the courage to pet this giraffe it turned out to be a tree.

When I got back to the party, I ate some delicious Mexican food, drank a few drinks, mingled, and watched my fellow Pepperdine Alum dance like nobody was watching.

After two failed attempts to feed the catfish tortillas, Immunity Day concluded and people headed over to Treff's. Once again, another terrific Immunity Day and I can't thank the people of SBA enough for their efforts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home