Thursday, July 27, 2006

From Rivercrest to Bandera Ranch

I know a lot of people spent the last 3 days taking the Bar Exam and that’s cool, but a particular congrats goes out to my girls T & P. It’s all over; time to enjoy yourselves. Bring your sweet asses to my new pool, I’ll supply the umbrella laden drinks and you can purge your brains of everything you spent the last few months learning.

Speaking of new pool . . . I’m moving up in the world.



As of tomorrow, I'll be a proud 1st time homeowner. For readers with acute stalking tendencies, in the picture above, my unit is on the bottom left, partially blocked from view by the fireplace. Like most things I do, this long term investment either proves I'm dumber or more ambitous than I look. No backing out of law school in Waco now.

I’ve taken the liberty of stealing this picture from the developer. I don’t have stairs, but if I did, my condo would look identical to this one: couches, televisions, tables, appliances, lights and all.

House warming party to follow.



6 Comments:

At 10:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks homie. you're love.

 
At 9:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

rivercrest rocks and your a bitch

 
At 9:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you a homeowner if you didn't purchase the home? I suppose you're actually the home-gift-receiver. Earn something for a change.

 
At 8:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This blog leaves me with the distinct impression that the blogger is a spoiled little bitch.

 
At 3:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A homeowner- with whose money??? You need to grow up and enter the real word little boy.

 
At 11:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually I've know the blogger for a long time and he worked from the time he was 12 to save money for a downpayment for his own condo. In addition it saves him money on rent. Maybe you should ask him about it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home