Wednesday, April 22, 2009

The Last Good Morning

Yesterday was a triple session of PC II that covered approximately 600 pages of material. Today was a triple session of PC I that covered about the same. Add those up and over the course of two days we touched on about 1200 pages of knowledge and the only thing I remember is Prof. Wren socratically C-Walking on Mr. Ivy’s face.

(Before Class)

Me: You should definitely go to class
Ivy: But he covered everything that was assigned and I haven’t read the other stuff.
Me: Nobody has. He didn’t call on anyone in the second session so he won’t call on people in the third.
Ivy: Alright. I'll go.
(About 15 minutes later)
Prof. Wren: “Have a seat, Mr. Ivy. You managed to get a memo in the last session, of the last day, of PC I. Congratulations.”
I'm not sad to be done.

5 Comments:

At 6:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This should teach anyone and everyone something about listening to Swanburg.

 
At 9:07 PM, Blogger Jake said...

I noticed Wren giving me the evil eye during the morning session. I decided it would be best if we never made eye contact again. All I need to do to achieve this goal is pass.

 
At 9:27 PM, Blogger Jon Swanburg said...

In hindsight, your prescience will go down as one of the top five smartest moves of your life.

 
At 12:16 AM, Blogger Eric Policastro said...

A wise man once said "Don't skip the PC2 classes."

(https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=26885794&postID=8242014526394451031)

I never said don't skip PC1.

 
At 6:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The final memo count (class only) reveals a slight edge to PC I, 23 memos in class, 2 row memos (same row). There were 20 class memos in PC II. The most memoed individuals were Jake McDonald and Rett Gray. This should be a message to all those 1Ls to transfer now (don't be proud. Go anywhere but here), especially since at this rate we'll be ranked 85th when they graduate.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home