Monday, April 13, 2009

Two Things in TX: Steers and Champions

Perusing Facebook instead of working on tomorrow’s minitrial, I came across the most ridiculous pictures, I’ve ever seen, anywhere, of anything. [which makes them okay to steal]


"Since you boys are the champions you should probably mount the steer, and since I've got the hat, I should probably pet its head"

"If you would stop playing with your shark, and start paying attention, you'd learn how to properly pose against a horse."

Feel free to add your own caption. Or read for back to back double sessions of PC I.

1 Comments:

At 4:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/album.php?aid=2166234&id=9202883

At least one of these individuals has already conclusively established their homosexuality in picture form.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home