Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter

When I was sitting as a juror last Thursday, I found it interesting that Brent Ivy wore the exact same thing as Prof. Powell -black suit, white shirt, yellow tie, black trial boots, and class ring – which led to the statement, “Mr. Ivy, you look like you have more flare than the rest of these people.”

Not knowing what that meant, Mr. Ivy proceeded to advocate, move around, and enter a Spiderman pose while reaching from the ELMO to counsel’s table. Prof. Powell later declared that wasn’t what he was looking for.

In other news, I used my time away from blogging to do some reading and I came across the word, "Pogonophobia." The fear of beards.

1 Comments:

At 11:35 PM, Blogger STB2 said...

Don't forget the "Every Child Left Behind" School program

 

Post a Comment

<< Home