Sunday, November 02, 2008

Touch the Champ? Anyone?

Out of 1499 entries into the Lexis "30x30 Because Wii Love You" promotion, my name was selected as a winner. My prize is a free PMBR review course, which, after nine quarters of law school, is like winning a three year shit shoveling contest with the prize being a free glimpse at which piles of shit actually mattered; which needless to say, is better than having to pay.

Now if only I could get back/transfer/sell that down payment I put on BarBri a little over two years ago . . . .

UPDATE:

According to masochist/commentator, Jessie, I still need the BarBri and have a lot to look forward to.

4 Comments:

At 6:41 PM, Blogger Jesse Davis said...

Not to knock over your piles of shit, but as a former PMBR rep I can tell you they only offer review for the MBE portion in Texas. You'll still need your BarBri, homie.

 
At 7:43 PM, Blogger Jon Swanburg said...

I don't know if I'm relieved or horrified.

 
At 5:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who needs BarBri? I say wing it. Be a badass.

 
At 3:39 PM, Blogger Jon Swanburg said...

As a blogger, I don't think the ladies could handle much more in the way of bad ass.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home