Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Last Day of Class . . . Sort of

BLS started the quarter a day early in an effort to give graduating 3L's an extra day to study for the Bar. Finals start Friday . . . classes end today . . . and Prof. Secured Transactions doesn't care. In a display of pedagogical genius, he takes back our beloved reading day to teach us more about Article 9-609 repossession.

To caption the included image:

Bates breaches the peace after Swanburg stands outside class yelling, "You will never get this . . . you will never get this . . . . lalalala."


See what I did there? That was an Article 9 joke. Always funny.

3 Comments:

At 4:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

In case some of you cannot wait until tomorrow morning when the email goes out. SBA will be providing the following food for finals:

Breakfast: an assortment of donuts, kolaches, bagels, apple juice and orange juice.

Lunch:
Friday - Pizza
Saturday - Chick-fil-a
Monday - Fazoli's
Tuesday - Pizza
Wednesday - Uncle Dan's BBQ

 
At 6:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, y'all're even worse than my English School pals. I'd make a grammar joke about using two apostrophes in one word, but the jealousy I feel at having Uncle Dan's cater for finals has sapped all my will to live, let alone be witty.

P.S. Thanks for scheduling the beer pong tourney for a day I can't make it YET AGAIN. I'm assuming this was deliberate, just as I'm assuming the reason for that being fear of being shown up by an amateur. Or something.

 
At 8:34 AM, Blogger Heather said...

Hey, I sent the e-mail last night. Granted, it was 10:30, but I sent it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home