Monday, July 09, 2007

Today We All Feel Older

Like most guys straight out of undergrad, I came to law school for the sole purpose of never having to date a girl over the age of 19 ever again. Unfortunately, today +1 turns 20 and the dream comes to an end.


A Less Attractive Version of Myself Living the Dream


So Happy Birthday to her and has anyone seen Baker? Last time I checked he spent about 6 pages interviewing the inanimate object know as Angkor Wat. I'm worried about him.
Update:

I don't really know if this counts as an update but there's a rumor that SBA added BBQ and a "surprise" to the finals lunch menu to supplement the always popular Chick-fill-A and pizza.

So maybe that's what Baker's doing. That or pretending he's a unicorn watching the Tour de France. One of the two.

2 Comments:

At 9:18 PM, Blogger Poseur said...

You mean I'm NOT a unicorn?

I thought I might have been a little out of control on the Angkor Wat thing, but I thought it was funny.

 
At 10:09 PM, Blogger OsoDelSol said...

Maybe not a unicorn, but you ARE a pretty, pretty princess.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home