Friday, July 06, 2007

What to Do?

Following the ConLaw final two Fridays from now, I'll not likely post again about law school for another year. Not just a school year, we're talking a full calendar year.

The good people at the Baylor MBA program have generously given me 75% tuition remission along with a stipend to cover the rest. That being said, I've signed and submitted all the required paperwork and will be starting at Hankamer this coming Fall. I'll be there for the entire year, working the following Summer and starting again at BLS the following Fall.

For those that really care about my schedule, I won't be taking PC until Spring/Summer '09.

What does all that mean? It means this blog will be about business school. Granted, there will undoubtedly be some comparative discourse but this blog will most certainly not be the same.

I only mention this in the hope that someone will replace me. Though the position is far from paid, you'll undoubtedly be appreciated by me and a countless number of local women who appreciate a good double entendre. We're talking countless. Contact me if you're interested or just start a blog and I'll find you.

9 Comments:

At 3:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not cool Swanburg. Althought this blog has been used as a vehicle to mock me several times, I'm going to miss it's unique perspective on law school.

You and I will never be in the same class again Swanburg. I'll miss you, soldier.

By the way, perhaps you should've posted about how your girlfriend wanted to give you a mohawk and you handed her the shears and promptly replied, "Whatever you want, baby, your wish is my command". Coward.

Sincerely,
BC

 
At 3:38 PM, Blogger Poseur said...

Hey, screw you. What am I, chopped liver?

And there never be another frommalibutowaco, just like there will never be another sothebearsays. Hopefully, there will never be another Poseur. I always liked that we each filled a different niche and never tried to rip off the other guy's voice.

So, kids. If you start a blog, be yourself.

Swanny, you will be missed and I hope you keep updating. We'll miss you round these parts.

 
At 3:49 PM, Blogger Senior Editor Red Andrews said...

Swanburg:

Even though you have the +1, we can guarantee you that the trim at the Biz school is nearly 100% better than that of BLS. The ladies there have more time to fornicate and your double degree will yield you considerable gains, should you employ it for evil.

God speed you, sir,

Red

 
At 4:48 PM, Blogger Jon Swanburg said...

Britt, two days before you're girlfriend goes to Europe for five weeks is not the time to argue about anything. You'll understand that one day. My hair is normal now and everyone is happy.

Baker, you're blog in the last several days has covered: octosquid, Tour de France, hot dogs, bald eagles, patriotism, baseball and marriage. I mention that only to point out that the diversity of your niche is awe inspiring.

Red, first, when you say, "nearly 100% better" I think you underestimate the number of married, engaged, or generally not single law students and second, regardless of anything else, I plan on sharing the bountiful harvest with my sexually fallow friends on the Brazos.

 
At 3:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can the ladies of business school work a plow?

 
At 5:06 PM, Blogger Mark Osler said...

Hey, screw you. What am I, chopped liver?

And there never be another frommalibutowaco, just like there will never be another sothebearsays. Hopefully, there will never be another Razor. I always liked that we each filled a different niche and never tried to rip off the other guy's voice.

So, kids. If you start a blog, be yourself.

Swanny, you will be missed and I hope you keep updating. We'll miss you round these parts.

 
At 9:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jonathan, in my humble opinion, I vehemently believe that there is only one individual who is capable of matching and, dare I say, surpassing you as a blogging savant.

 
At 9:27 PM, Blogger Poseur said...

Osler one ups us again. Well-played, sir. Well-played.

 
At 7:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hellyeah,

maybe one of swannie business school tramp groupies will lack the requisite foresight to realize sleeping with a washed up, overweight, balding, egomaniac law student is a horrendous idea.

ROJO esq.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home