Monday, April 23, 2007

Two Down

In celebration of Earth Day, Prof BizOrg administered a 52 page final, once and for all proving it takes 4420 pages of test to show 85 people you care.



That leaves me two options.

1) I use this post to lament a sub-par performance or 2) I point out some facts.

Going with the latter, the average tree produces 80,500 pieces of paper, an adult gorilla's penis is only two inches long and the chimpanzee holds the record for the quickest mammal sexual intercourse session at an average of three seconds.

Wow.

But really, why know BizOrg when you can know that according to the Kinsey Institute, half of the men raised on farms have had a sexual encounter with an animal.

Links omitted to protect your eyes.

4 Comments:

At 1:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

and half the women at Baylor Law have had sex with the men here who I hear are half-chimpanzee and half-gorilla. . .

 
At 8:39 PM, Blogger Jon Swanburg said...

Whether or not that's true, I'm officially against the theory of evolution. I'd like to think my ancestors are better than that.

 
At 10:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like Swanburg fits in quite nicely w/ Baylor 2012.

 
At 1:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

he's a good little Baptist boy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home