Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Rankings Update

I made a few ranking predictions here and in case you weren't already aware, I don't know my ass from a hot rock. Here are the rankings that appear to have been leaked two days early, here is Osler's commentary, and here's how I did:



As you can see, (or not see since it's blurry) I am not particularly good at anything.

In other relevant news to students at BLS, Houston moved up ten spots to 60th and UT dropped two spots to 18th.

More importantly, Petra Nemcova is no longer dating Toolbag McShitforface and has once again proven the power of prayer.
Acknowledging its relationship-destroying-ability, FromMalibuToWaco Law Review for Sexy People has added a poster of Athina Roussel to the wall because, let's face it . . . the only thing sexier than Petra Nemcova is this girl and 2.4 billion dollars.

2 Comments:

At 9:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

53-49=2 apparently

 
At 9:57 PM, Blogger Jon Swanburg said...

We started out at 51. I was hoping we'd be at 49, a move of 2; instead we got a move of 2 the other way, now we're at 53.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home