Sunday, March 11, 2007

Waco We Do - Fishing

I got a chance to go fishing today and thanks to my good tour guide, Manzaneras, we found this really cool spot on the South Bosque. The impending storm made the fishing a little slow but good times were had by all. These pictures were taken with my cell phone so they aren't very good, but you get the idea.




































Weather.com tells me it will be awhile before I get to go again. Rain and thunderstorms are expected through Wednesday.

2 Comments:

At 9:07 PM, Blogger TJ said...

you mispelled his name. it's spelled "the manzanares."

 
At 10:42 PM, Blogger Alan said...

Manzanares is a man of many talents. After staying up until 5:00 am Friday morning to finish our brief, he helped me move on Saturday and apparently is a fisherman extraordinaire.

If you're looking for a relaxing day, this weather is probably not the best. But if you're looking to CATCH fish, I understand overcast, drizzly weather is ideal.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home