Friday, March 23, 2007

Antietam

I thought I was in his head, I thought I could psyche him out. But along those same lines I once thought I could both fly and save the world using only a bed sheet as a cape.

Prior to the round BC and I made a friendly bet that involved speaker points and this blog.

So . . . yea . . . if you see a blog post about me not being very well endowed or my face being far less attractive than that of BC's, you'll know we've gotten the ballots back and you'll know I've lost. You'll also know I'm totally lying because . . . well, let's face it; we all know those things aren't true. I have this picture as proof:


Did I mention B.C. is a master violist? If I didn't it's because I didn't have to. It goes without saying the sexiest man in the world will also be a master violist.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home