Monday, May 11, 2009

The Start of 9Q

Today’s PC III was a wonderful experience highlighted by the phrase, “How ‘bout you, Big Boy?” [This was immediately followed in my head with “we’ll see bout it.”]

In other news:

  • Big Trials were handed out and I didn’t get Titanic. My partner tells me we were assigned 54 Broadcasting and a Fellow.
  • Apparently the non-academics hate Baylor a little more than US News but there is no way those rankings are realistic. Every Baylor guy that has been single or pretended to be single has gone home with something well out of his league using tricks that would never work outside of Waco.

4 Comments:

At 8:20 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Well, we can't write it on our shirts and then expect people to not believe it...

 
At 2:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd probably give a kidney if I could start from scratch at Arizona State/Tulane. Ok, maybe a little bit of liver too.
But then I wouldn't have thousands and thousands of pages of big trial...but I guess I'm probably already going to lose that part of my liver while drinking myself to sleep, so it's a wash.

 
At 5:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I should have gone to Boulder,
By my count, I'd likely:

1)have a real job. (not one my dad got me)
2)Be stoned right fucking now.
3)Have a gorgeous hippe girl passed out naked in my bed.

6 more months and I'll be free
from this fucking Mis-er-ree
No more books and no more class
BLS can kiss my ass.

 
At 6:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1FdIDGmdSU&feature=related

 

Post a Comment

<< Home