Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Business School Seeks Talented Soccer Players

Every year, students from the Baylor MBA program have competed in the UT Winter Classic and every year get beaten to within inches of their lives.

Last year, the competing teams included:

Duke, The Fuqua School of Business

Harvard Business School Alumni
Kellogg School of Management
Stanford Graduate School of Business
UT McCombs School of Business MBA
Babson College
Wharton University of Pennsylvania (Blue)
Harvard Business School
Harvard Law School
Kellogg School of Management Alumni
University of Chicago Graduate School of Business
Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth
UCLA Anderson School of Management
UT McCombs School of Business MBA Alumni
Wharton University of Pennsylvania (White)
MIT Sloan
Columbia Business School (A)
NYU Stern
UC-Berkeley Haas School of Business
Baylor University
Columbia Business School (B)

This year the event is scheduled from February 23 - 24 and we will be having a few practices before hand. If you or someone you know at the law school is highly talented and interested, send me an e-mail or leave a message in the comments section.

3 Comments:

At 8:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Swanburg,

I recently graduated from BLS and am now working in Dallas as an attorney. I hate my life. While at work I occasionally look to your blog for distraction from the daily grind. But all this blogging about the business school doesn’t distract me, it just bores me. And I’m already bored. And I hate my life. Can you recommend any blogs that would distract me from work and otherwise entertain me? Thank you for your time and consideration.

- Eric

 
At 4:17 PM, Blogger Jon Swanburg said...

Reading your story I think I have just the thing. Go to Google Blog Search and type in the letters, "NSFW." Pretty soon you will be both amused and unemployed; in other words, your life will be back on track.

 
At 9:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks swanburg! i havent got fired yet but i sure am enjoying work more!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home