Monday, January 14, 2008

Full Service Blogging

When -what I assume is a hot female that wants to ravage me- infers that nobody cares about the business school posts, I respond with action.

From now on, if someone currently at the law school wants to send me hot topics for story ideas, fanciful rumors, or even love letters, I'd be happy to write about them. Even better, if you want to write the post yourself, I'd be contented to paste it in the old blog and give you credit.

While I'm at it, if someone wants to pad their résumé by regularly reporting on intramurals, SBA, local restaurants, or sexual encounters in the study rooms (or Scruff's), you can do that too. I for one would love to hear from you and live vicariously through your exploits.

3 Comments:

At 9:57 PM, Blogger Jeremy Masten said...

Pansy.

Write for your soul, not your wallet.

Wait--you're an MBA student. And a law student.

 
At 7:36 AM, Blogger TJ said...

sawnburg, why haven't you blogged about the pecan trees! the pecan treeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssss!?!

 
At 12:05 PM, Blogger Jon Swanburg said...

Though I no longer receive the law school e-mails concerning things such as Pecan trees, I've read about such e-mails in the comments of Masten's blog. And while I don't know what Admin has told you, rest assured the truth has something to do with both Al Qaeda and the writers' strike.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home