Monday, May 28, 2007

Robertson Got Married

Here he is throwing the garter:


Here he is dancing,


Here I am taking pictures with +1 in front of a gas station during his wedding.
I could go on for days about how every summer starter sans Becky accidentally missed the event. I could tell you about a faulty Google map or the time Thomas attempted to divine directions rather than ask. I could go on about how we drove around Crawford looking for a wedding in Waco or I could write about Boocher's hot sister. I could do a lot of things but I won't.

I'll simply congratulate Robertson, remind him we were the first people at the reception and on behalf of all summer starters, apologize for missing the wedding. We heard it was beautiful.

3 Comments:

At 5:25 PM, Blogger TJ said...

Becky Hild never does anything with the class.

 
At 5:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should give King Kong his suit back. They have smaller sizes I am sure of it.

 
At 6:44 PM, Blogger Jon Swanburg said...

I was going for a Don Johnson, Miami Vice in Texas kind of look. Not pictured are the cowboy boots. Admittedly, the get-up was something else.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home