Wednesday, May 09, 2007

A Bad Day to be my Friend

Besides Olympic figure skating, nothing makes me happier than finding a good Brokeback- Photoshop on Facebook.

If you know these three you're probably laughing. If you don't, you're probably wondering if they look this sexy in real life.

The answer is no.

The rugged homosexual look has done wonders for the front two while the horizontal pose works well for the man in green. I was going to say man in the rear but I'm better than that.

I'm also better than linking to Britt Clark's blog but I've gone there anyway.

While he tells me posts will be limited to about one per week, he assures me they will be strong, powerful, heartfelt messages, designed to uplift the downtrodden and motivate the less fortunate.

Enjoy.

5 Comments:

At 3:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

how bout a citation a-hole

RUFUS

 
At 3:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bless you for posting the link to BC's new blog. I hadn't heard of it until last night--obviously, I've been missing out on life.

 
At 3:10 PM, Blogger Jon Swanburg said...

1) That link is a pretty good citation. Once clicked it takes the reader straight to the original note.

2) You're welcome MZ.

 
At 3:45 PM, Blogger Poseur said...

I've been waiting to link to BC's blog becauase it is, without a doubt, the funniest thing on the entire internet.

 
At 9:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn you Swanburg, that blog you set up has 108 counts on its first day.

I hate you. I hope your mother scolds you for this.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home