Thursday, September 11, 2008

Shallow and Pedantic

Shortly prior to CivLib, an e-mail from the Prof. went out reading simply:

Dear Class,

You will have visitors in class today. If you are in default, you will be forced to join the French Legion fighting in Afghanistan. In order to accomplish this, you must visit the French consulate in Houston. Please be on notice that you may not be an officer in the Legion, since only French nationals may have such ranking.

[CivLib]

I reprint it here only because it’s the type of high-brow humor/fact I assume at least one of my four readers enjoy. The other three are probably as useless as admirals in the 1950s ITALIAN NAVY!!! HA!!! Am I right, Prof. CivLib, or am I right? Those doltish Italians WISH they had boats.

4 Comments:

At 8:05 PM, Blogger Nathan said...

I found it interesting. I'm now disappointed that I didn't get any awesome emails while I had Professor Guinn for conlaw.

Google says you have eight subscribers, btw.

 
At 11:18 PM, Blogger Jon Swanburg said...

Despite not getting any e-mails, I'm sure you got at very least a back massage or two.

And four of those subscribers are probably my mom's various computers.

 
At 8:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Swanny:

What's up with this Texas lawyer survey of TX law students. Only 61% of BLS students would chose to attend again, while 76% of Wesleyan student would? What gives?

http://www.law.com/jsp/article.jsp?id=1202423955454

 
At 9:32 AM, Blogger Nathan said...

No massages. I got hit in the head three times though, and one of them was when I got the question right.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home