Tuesday, August 26, 2008

First Post as a 6Q

I got through my first day back at law school, the second day is half way over, and here is a partial screen shot from page 11 of the most recent Hankamer viewbook. Not sure how the three are related but I have a new found disdain for blogging and pictures are easier than words.

For those that care about my transition back to law school, it’s been relatively easy. The classes make more sense after my stint at the business school / working for the summer, and I stopped using my computer in class under the assumption I’ll pay more attention.* We'll see how it goes but with most of my friends in PC, there is a good chance I'll stay out of trouble.**

*The decision to stop using a computer was made prior to discovering the computer ban for 1Qs and PC students.

**A far cry from my first days of law school.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home