Sunday, July 13, 2008

Contributing to Minors is SO Last Week

After work on Wednesday I made my way to South Lake Tahoe for +1’s 21st birthday. To celebrate blog-style, here is a picture of her as a person of legal drinking age accompanied by her not-legal-age-for-anything sister. I’d include a picture of myself but spent the weekend photographing like a 6’2” leprechaun.

And while I spent Friday playing golf, drinking, eating and gambling with my now legal girlfriend, back in Denver, the other interns went to work climbing a 14,000 foot mountain.

Guided by CEO, Charlie Ergen, they left at 2AM, started climbing at 5:30, got to the top by 12, and back down by 4. As fun as that doesn’t sound, I thank Reddy for including my spirit in their accomplishment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home