Thursday, August 28, 2008

Art Briles Attempts to Bring a Downpour of Athletic Precipitation

Tonight I’ll be attending Baylor’s first football game of the season against number 23, Wake Forest. If you can’t make it but really care what happens, here you’ll find a menagerie of bear related blogs - one of which has been established for the sole purpose of live blogging the games.

If that doesn’t interest you, and you liked the resourceful snorkeler a few posts back, I guarantee this video will be something you enjoy. I like to call it, "Wacoan Goes to Florida and Meets Tree."



1 Comments:

At 11:02 PM, Blogger Jp said...

Hey man,

I've been reading some of your post for about an hour now...I love your witty humor and great writing style!

I'm a SR. in High School now, and looking at colleges...can you send me an email eventually so I can ask you some questions? I'd appreciate it!!

jp.kenshin@gmail.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home