Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Summer Plans

Despite offers to work on business development projects for multi-billion dollar companies interested in products ranging from used video games to medical supplies in places like Texas, Boston, New York, California and Australia, I decided to take a summer internship in Denver, Colorado with DISH Network. For the next eleven weeks they’re putting me up in corporate housing, paying me a generous salary and most importantly, giving me the opportunity to see my team’s Focus Firm recommendations through to implementation.

I’m driving out there tomorrow with +1 to do some rafting, fishing and nightlife acclimation before I start work on Monday. Whether I write about the experience here, on a new blog, or not at all still remains to be seen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home