Friday, April 18, 2008

Baylor Student Gets Zapped for Living the Dream

I’d be remiss if I didn't at least post a link to this article/video/ comments section (please read the comments). Since it has yet to appear on YouTube and I don’t have the technology savvy to do it myself, here is the relevant, albeit incomplete, transcript:

Cop: This is kind of an unusual deal, I mean this is this is the Day of the Bear so there is a lot of celebrations going on all around town, especially on the Baylor campus. . . .
Frat Phenom: A guy threw some bear on a police officer . . . he took off running and the cops chased after him . . . and it was a valiant effort . . . but he got tased in the back and I got a picture of him . . . but he was toast man . . . just toast.*

*All the words and ellipses will be hilarious after you watch the video. I promise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home